Below you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions for the Engineer in Training Exam. This page is continually evolving, if you don’t see your question answered, please leave a comment below or use the Contact form to get a hold of me.
- What is the Engineer in Training Exam?
- When can I take the Engineer in Training exam?
- What is the length of the test and how is it structured?
- What are my states requirements?
- Are there specialized exams for each engineering discipline?
- How does the Engineer in Training certification work?
- What are the benefits of gaining your Engineer in Training certification?
- What is EIT certification?
- What are the passing rates for the Engineer in Training exam?
- Is there anywhere I could find actual exam problems from recent Engineer In Training Exams?
- Is it possible to take the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam in another state that you do not reside in?
- I do not have a full time job yet, does it matter where I take and pass the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam when it comes to receiving my experience for my Professional Engineering License?
- I received my Degree outside the States, can I still apply for the exam?
- Can I take the FE Exam outside of the US?
Click to go back to the FAQ page