Below you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions for the Engineer in Training Exam. This page is continually evolving, if you don’t see your question answered, please leave a comment below or use the Contact form to get a hold of me.
- Why should I care about taking the Engineer in Training exam?
- What are the requirements to apply for the Engineer in Training exam?
- How long should I prepare for the EIT exam?
- How do you organize yourself to cover all subjects in your studies?
- Where can I get practice exams questions?
- Can I review the reference handbook that is handed out by NCEES prior to the Exam?
- Where do I get the NCEES supplied engineering formulas?
- How do I effectively use the the Engineer in Training Practice Exams?
- What should I do the night before the Engineer in Training Exam?
- When studying my Review Manual, how can I decipher which information will be on the AM versus the PM exam?
Click to go back to the FAQ page